Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing the website or a webpage w.r.t. various search engines’ (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.) requirement as per their need. Search Engine is a kind of machine which can’t see any website and can’t predict correct value, by its graphics or attractive look. The real beauty of websites are their good structure or architecture and their influence on internet, rather than a make up or pretty face (fake website).
There are the main two types of Optimization for Search Engine, which give your website more power and can be boost its visibility into search engines’ searches. These two optimization are:
- On-Page Optimization: If you’re paying more attention on website structure or its architecture, then it’s comes into this type of optimization. In which, We’ve a access to our own website where we can do necessary changes by cpanel or ftp, to improve their website inner beauty. Because inner beauty is last longer than outer beauty.
what kind of work comes under On-Page Optimization?
- Meta Tags
- Website W3C Validation (HTML and CSS)
- URL Structuring
- Image Optimization
- Contents of websites and much more.
- Off-Page Optimization: It’s all about the presence of your website on internet either bad or good. A good reputation of your website is important and can be optimize by different activities, but not by our own website’s cpanel access.
What does affect more to website w.r.t. off-Page?
- Visibility of website on relevant channel or website or community.
- Are people really talking about your business or service over the internet?
- Number of people, which are talking about your business?
- Are they are reputed people, who’re talking about your business?
How can we do the Off-Page Optimization or What kind of work comes under this?
- Visibility of website: We can increase our visibility over the internet by Article Submission, Infographics and Guest Post.
- Interaction: We can also increase our business reputation by commenting on relevant channels (Directory, Forum, Social Post) and also by Q & A websites.
- Contribution: Let’s do some favor to another business of same kind. Because, if you want to gain something better then you should have to contribute by positive comments or share the social post to others, which will bring attention to your business also.
Apart from these all activities, discussed above, are not limited. There are much more activities through which we can do optimize our website up to maximum benefit, which will be discuss more into further post.